New Peruzzo Tb100 C
4 inch tracked wood chipper
Small yet mighty chipper
The Peruzzo TB100 C is the answer to all your vegetation management needs.
Whether you are an arborist, landscaper, orchard grower or keen gardener, the Peruzzo is there to do the job.
The TB100 C is rated top in its class and is recognised by both professionals and recreational user alike from the USA,UK, Europe and Australia.
Now available in New Zealand, here is your chance to experience the wonders the Peruzzo has to offer you.
Perfect for hire companies, professional arborists, landscapers and lifestyle block owners.
- 10cm Chipping diameter
- 2 Hardened reversible chipping blades
- Drum Chipper design drags material into the unit
- Powered by a 18hp electric start Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Self propelled narrow tracked base for easy access, loading and unloading
- Only 66cm wide
- 3 Forward gears and one reverse
- Ability to throw material 5-7m
The tipper unit is an accessory available for the tracked base. It can carry up to 350 kg.
|No of Blades:
|4 Inches (10 cm)
|Briggs & Stratton Petrol
|Self Propelled Tracks